Indiana Team BEEF is a local community of runners and health enthusiasts who recognize the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role this high-quality protein plays in their training. Athletes of all experience levels are encouraged to participate. As each member strives to reach his or her goals, the Indiana Beef Council is excited to cheer them on and support their activities.
Benefits of Indiana Team BEEF:
· An Indiana Beef Council Team BEEF running jersey for team members.
· Educational information via email including recipes, fitness tips, etc., from the Indiana Beef Council.
· Reimbursement assistance for race entry fees up to $100 annually. Reimbursement assistance is only available for the approved list of sponsored races.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, some of the approved races have been either rescheduled or have gone to a virtual format. You can find an updated race schedule below. Also, we will still be reimbursing race expenses for participation in the virtual races just be sure to send us your receipt and photos of you participating in the race in your Indiana Team Beef jersey! All of us here at Indiana Beef hope everyone is staying safe and well in these uncertain times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the office.
Expectations of Indiana Team BEEF member:
· Understand and believe in the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role it plays in a healthy diet.
· Serve as positive role model for lean beef.
· Actively spread the word and help educate people who seek information about lean beef, including in your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or a blog.
· Participate in the Indiana Team BEEF nutrition orientation webinar and share that information with others.
· Participate in at least one of the approved sponsored races listed wearing the Indiana Team BEEF jersey throughout the duration of the race.